Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 113
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine 1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Fold in flour mixture until dough comes together; mix in vegetable oil and milk. Fold milk chocolate and marzipan into the dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough on the lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are browned, about 13 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add 1 teaspoon hazelnut puree to the dough in step 3 if desired.
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 113 calories; 6 14.3 1.9 26 185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1