Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 508 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ham in a deep roasting dish.
- Mix syrup, apple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves together in a small bowl. Pour over ham.
- Coat ham with maraschino cherries and crushed pineapple.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven, basting every 30 minutes with juices, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Garnish ham with reserved mandarin oranges.
Per Serving: 508 calories; 28.2 g fat; 34.8 g carbohydrates; 28.5 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 1950 mg sodium. Full nutrition