Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 683 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil sweet potatoes until tender, about 30 minutes. Cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Slip off peels.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x10-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mash sweet potatoes with cream cheese in a bowl. Stir in black beans, green onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
- Place 3/4 cup sweet potato mixture in the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the enchilada sauce is bubbling and the cheese is beginning to brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use smaller 8-inch tortillas and make more of them. Just decrease the filling to about 1/3 cup in each.
Per Serving: 683 calories; 25.7 g fat; 89.7 g carbohydrates; 24.9 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 1481 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I use 1 lb sweet potatoes, ten 8" flour tortillas (soft taco size), 4 oz cream cheese and a 12 ounce jar of GREEN enchilada sauce. We top with sour cream when serving. This is excellent and a wo...