Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 683
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil sweet potatoes until tender, about 30 minutes. Cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Slip off peels.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x10-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mash sweet potatoes with cream cheese in a bowl. Stir in black beans, green onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
- Place 3/4 cup sweet potato mixture in the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the enchilada sauce is bubbling and the cheese is beginning to brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use smaller 8-inch tortillas and make more of them. Just decrease the filling to about 1/3 cup in each.
Per Serving: 683 calories; 25.7 89.7 24.9 56 1481 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I followed the recipe exactly. These enchiladas were delicious! Great option for meatless Mondays. I will absolutely be making this recipe again.
I had my doubts about this recipe and was pleasantly surprised. It was really good. We added cayenne because we like it spicy and used corn tortillas instead of flour. Flour tortillas get tha...
I use 1 lb sweet potatoes, ten 8" flour tortillas (soft taco size), 4 oz cream cheese and a 12 ounce jar of GREEN enchilada sauce. We top with sour cream when serving. This is excellent and a wo...