Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 16 m servings 196 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Heat spaghetti squash in the microwave for 1 minute. Cut in half and scoop out seeds. Place cut-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until softened, about 30 minutes. Flip over with tongs. Place 1 tablespoon butter into each cavity; sprinkle brown sugar inside. Dust squash with nutmeg and cinnamon and fill with sliced apples.
- Continue baking squash until apple slices are tender, 30 to 40 minutes more.
- Divide apple slices among serving plates. Scrape squash out of the skin with a fork and drop over apple slices.
- Cook's Note:
- To prevent the apples from browning, slice them about 25 minutes after putting the squash in the oven.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 7 g fat; 35.5 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 75 mg sodium. Full nutrition