Ingredients1 h 23 m servings 194
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place all of the sandwich cookies in a food processor; pulse into fine crumbs.
- Combine cookie crumbs and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until a soft dough forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and the beaters with a spatula to ensure even mixing.
- Roll dough mixture into 1-inch balls; set on the waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 1-minute intervals, stirring after each interval, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dip balls in melted white chocolate using 2 forks. Return to the waxed paper. Refrigerate until white chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Do not use Double Stuf Oreos® in this recipe.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 11.3 21.8 2.5 13 129 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Easy and delicious! I used Peppermint Oreos (available in December) and sprinkled crushed peppermint candies on top. These were a huge hit with my family.
These are very good and easy. I made them for a ladies lunch and they all disappeared qickly. The filling has a slight doughy taste. I think I might make them with mint flavored oreos or add ...
Easy and delicious!! Gourmet Dessert Chef status! We did 2 batches for a friends Christmas game night. Birthday Cake (Chocolate) Oreos for first batch. Winter Oreos for second batch. Dipped ea...
These are wonderful. My family loved them and if you want a taste, put one or two away while you are making them, or you will not get one. Changed nothing.