Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Combine almond meal, coconut sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, baking power, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a large bowl; mix with a fork to break up any clumps.
- Combine coconut oil, molasses, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; mix lightly with a fork just until blended.
- Make a well in the center of the almond meal mixture and pour in coconut oil mixture. Fold with a baking spatula until dough is blended and gooey.
- Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are firm to the touch, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle a little bit of sea salt over each cookie. Cool on the baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 158 calories; 10.3 11 7.5 0 667 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1