Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Streusel
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 135 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 11x15-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or 2 forks until crust mixture is crumbly. Press 2/3 of the mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and white sugar in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir vanilla and pumpkin pie spice into the filling mixture. Pour over the cooled crust.
- Mix reserved crust mixture and walnuts together in a small bowl make streusel topping. Sprinkle streusel topping over the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, 40 to 45 minutes. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute pecans for walnuts if preferred.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 9 g fat; 12.3 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 110 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1