Ingredients56 m servings 409
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes, harissa, and paprika together in a bowl until coated; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; stir sweet potatoes and continue baking until tender and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat; add shallot, ginger, and garlic. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add quinoa, coconut milk, and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir kale, lemon juice, and sweet potatoes into quinoa mixture. Top each serving with feta cheese and cilantro.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 20.5 47.5 11.2 14 541 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I was skeptical about these flavor combinations but it was pretty good!
Really complex and delightful flavor. I didn’t have sweet potatoes or harissa so substituted regular potatoes with Sriracha and a little salt. Even that was great! Can’t wait to make it the ri...