Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 47 m servings 155 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Mix sugar, sweetened condensed milk, coconut cream, and butter together in a pot; bring to a simmer until temperature of milk mixture reaches 225 degrees F (110 degrees C), about 30 minutes.
- Stir coconut extract, ginger, vanilla extract, and bitters into milk mixture; continue simmering until temperature reaches 236 degrees F (113 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Remove pot from heat and let fudge stand for 2 minutes.
- Pour fudge into the prepared baking dish; refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 1/2 cup coconut milk for the coconut cream, if desired.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 5.4 g fat; 26.3 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Ok, so I made this exactly as directed to begin with, cooking to exactly 236 degrees on my candy thermometer. I ended up with a pan of goo . . . tasty goo . . . I could have just eaten it with a...