Ingredients2 h 47 m servings 155
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Mix sugar, sweetened condensed milk, coconut cream, and butter together in a pot; bring to a simmer until temperature of milk mixture reaches 225 degrees F (110 degrees C), about 30 minutes.
- Stir coconut extract, ginger, vanilla extract, and bitters into milk mixture; continue simmering until temperature reaches 236 degrees F (113 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Remove pot from heat and let fudge stand for 2 minutes.
- Pour fudge into the prepared baking dish; refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 1/2 cup coconut milk for the coconut cream, if desired.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 5.4 26.3 1.7 7 25 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Ok, so I made this exactly as directed to begin with, cooking to exactly 236 degrees on my candy thermometer. I ended up with a pan of goo . . . tasty goo . . . I could have just eaten it with a...
yes first time making fudge all together and my friends were In awww that it tasted and came out great I will just add a bit more ginger but it was delicious
Made it but tweaked it a little; 1 can coconut milk 1can coconut cream 1can condense milk Pinch salt 2tlbs of butter Stirred until thickened and turned light brown, added the butter, stirred...
This is not viable, the recipe is missing ingredients or Methodist wrong!