Ingredients1 h 58 m servings 350 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons water, parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and onion; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt. Cook 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 1 minute more or until fragrant. Drain.
- Add remaining water, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, vinegar, and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Reduce heat and simmer meat sauce 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Assemble lasagna by spreading about 1 cup meat sauce over bottom of the baking dish. Place 3 dry noodles over sauce. Top with 2 cups meat sauce, half of the ricotta mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, ending with a layer of noodles. Top with remaining meat sauce and remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Spray underside of aluminum foil with cooking spray; cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 15.6 g fat; 25.1 g carbohydrates; 27.6 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 953 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I found this lasagna a bit on the dry side and in need of more seasonings. It needed more ricotta, more sauce, maybe some basil, a bit of sugar (to reduce the acidity of the tomatoes) and defin...
This is now our favorite lasagna recipe and we're gone through quite a few. Great flavor while being described as "light" by my son. Delicious!