Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 325 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix blackberries and 1 cup sugar together in a bowl; let stand until mixture becomes juicy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place butter in a 9x13-inch baking dish and put dish in the preheating oven until butter is melted, 2 to 5 minutes. Remove dish from oven.
- Combine remaining 1 cup sugar, milk, flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl until batter is smooth; pour over melted butter. Do not stir. Spoon blackberry mixture over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cooked through, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 325 calories; 10.9 g fat; 56.7 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 254 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I Used freshly picked Oregon black berries. I would cut back on the sugar next time maybe to 1 1/2 or 1 1/4. My family loved it!