Ingredients57 m servings 232
- Mix orange juice, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger together in a small bowl.
- Place salmon in a shallow dish. Pour all but 3 tablespoons of the orange juice mixture on top. Reserve remaining mixture in the bowl. Let salmon marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Transfer salmon to a baking dish lined with aluminum foil; pat dry with paper towels. Discard marinade. Spoon 1 tablespoon of reserved orange juice mixture over salmon; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 6 minutes. Spoon remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice mixture over salmon. Continue baking until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 6 to 9 minutes more. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 9.1 14.1 25 50 419 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I was hoping for more of a "glaze". I think some honey drizzle right before the end would be wonderful. Otherwise, it cooked perfectly and was very tasty.
The flavors in this dish were great! It didn't give me the "glaze" I was looking for, but it was quick and simple to make. I didn't have to buy any special ingredients to make this at home. I fo...
I made this recipe last night for our dinner. I followed the directions exactly, except that I also added approximately one teaspoon of freshly grated orange zest to the marinade, as well. ...