Ingredients57 m servings 232
- Mix orange juice, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger together in a small bowl.
- Place salmon in a shallow dish. Pour all but 3 tablespoons of the orange juice mixture on top. Reserve remaining mixture in the bowl. Let salmon marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Transfer salmon to a baking dish lined with aluminum foil; pat dry with paper towels. Discard marinade. Spoon 1 tablespoon of reserved orange juice mixture over salmon; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 6 minutes. Spoon remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice mixture over salmon. Continue baking until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 6 to 9 minutes more. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 9.1 14.1 25 50 419 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The flavors in this dish were great! It didn't give me the "glaze" I was looking for, but it was quick and simple to make. I didn't have to buy any special ingredients to make this at home. I fo...
I made this recipe last night for our dinner. I followed the directions exactly, except that I also added approximately one teaspoon of freshly grated orange zest to the marinade, as well. ...