Ingredients2 h 56 m servings 383
- Put steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for vegetables; pour remainder over steak and turn to coat. Seal bag. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours. Watch Now
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place 1 rack in center position and another 4 inches from broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Watch Now
- Toss chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion with reserved 1/2 cup marinade on the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Watch Now
- Roast on center rack until vegetables begin to pucker and brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Watch Now
- Remove baking sheet from oven and turn oven to broil. Push vegetables to the middle of the pan. Remove steak from marinade, allowing excess liquid to drip off, brush off garlic, and set on top of vegetables. Discard marinade. Watch Now
- Broil steak on top rack, flipping once, until it begins to char and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 125 degrees F for rare or 135 degrees F for medium-rare, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Watch Now
- Cover loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes before slicing steak thinly across the grain. Serve warm steak and vegetables with pan juices over romaine, sprinkled with feta cheese and parsley. Watch Now
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 21.9 21.9 25.7 70 853 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This was a delicious dish!!! The only thing I changed was I swapped out the cucumber for celery and zucchini-much better veggies for roasting. Regardless, we will be having this dish again!
We’ve eaten this the last 5 nights....by choice. I leave the Romaine out, and just do the sliced steak, and veggies in a flatbread topped with feta! Everybody I have made it for is crazy about it
I will make this again... it was great! I followed the recipe at listed, but did use 2 small pickling cukes instead of English cucumbers. The roasted vegetables were delicious and the season w...
You don't think it works, but then it works with the roasting of the odd ball veggies. I stayed true to the recipe and enjoyed a great warm salad.
I've made this several times with venison and have even made the cooked vegetables by themselves. Who knew you could cook cucumbers?
Used canned diced tomatoes with peppers and onions - easy for a wintertime preparation. Made it rare 125 degrees and it was fabulous. Served with ancient grains (Trader Joe's proprietary mix ...
Hubbs and I really, really enjoyed this meal. I stuck true to the recipe, except I doubled the marinade. Next time, I'll quadruple it, because we served it with crusty french bread, and it wou...
Ok I must admit that I thought the cooked greek salad sounded weird but it was so tasty and heated up just fine as left overs. Easy to make and clean up.