Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 331
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Stir together sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat. Remove from heat and add cinnamon and rosemary. Cover and let steep 1 hour.
- Discard cinnamon and rosemary. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons syrup into a small bowl and refrigerate until cold, about 10 minutes.
- Put egg white, rum, and chilled syrup in a shaker. Cover and shake hard 15 seconds. Add ice to shaker and shake hard until chilled and frothy, 30 to 45 seconds.
- Strain into 2 coupe glasses. Top each with 3 to 4 ounces wine. Garnish with a pinch of ground cinnamon and fresh rosemary. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Note:
- Any kind of dry sparkling wine would work. Make sure it's from a freshly opened bottle, or else it won't fizz.
- Editor's Notes:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of simple syrup. Use leftovers in iced tea or another cocktail. Leftover syrup will keep chilled in an airtight container up to 1 month.
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe. Instead of using 1 egg white, you can substitute 2 tablespoons pasteurized liquid egg whites.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 0 52.1 2 0 34 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1