Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place a pizza stone on the bottom rack of your oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Stretch pizza dough into a round disc on a floured surface. Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil over dough. Sprinkle minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper on top.
- Cover dough with Italian cheese blend and dollops of ricotta. Scatter broccoli and tomato over cheese. Swirl remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil on top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pizza.
- Transfer pizza to the preheated pizza stone and bake until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute fresh spinach for the broccoli if desired.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 9 26.5 8.1 12 396 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
First of all, I would make this again. I would rate it probably 3.5*'s to 4*'s. A good basic beginning. This needed a bit more flavor. I used roasted garlic instead of minced raw garlic. I mash...