Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 631
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread pecan halves on a baking sheet.
- Toast pecans in the preheating oven, stirring occasionally, until golden and fragrant, 6 to 10 minutes. Chop coarsely.
- Whisk corn syrup, sugar, eggs, melted butter, bourbon, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir pecans, dark chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips into the filling.
- Line a 9-inch fluted glass pie plate with pie crust. Brush milk over crust.
- Bake pie crust in the preheated oven until hot to the touch, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour filling into the hot crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and center is mostly set, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack; cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If making pie pastry from scratch, use a lard-based recipe and substitute vodka for the vinegar.
- Substitute dark rum for the bourbon if desired.
Per Serving: 631 calories; 31.8 82.1 6.4 89 337 Full nutrition