Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 116
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 2-ounce plastic cups)
- Arrange twelve 2-ounce plastic cups on a baking sheet that will fit in the refrigerator.
- Empty cherry-flavored gelatin into a bowl; whisk in water slowly until gelatin is dissolved. Mix in vodka and chocolate liqueur.
- Pour gelatin mixture into the plastic cups.
- Refrigerate gelatin mixture until set, at least 4 hours and preferably overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- One 6-ounce package of Jell-O® will fill approximately twelve 2-ounce cups (available at party supply stores).
Per Serving: 116 calories; 0 17.4 1.3 0 65 Full nutrition