Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Chicken
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 50 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Mix Greek yogurt, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cumin, cayenne, and pepper together in a large bowl. Place chicken thighs in a large resealable plastic bag; cover with yogurt mixture.
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator, 3 to 8 hours.
- Bring chicken to room temperature, about 30 minutes. Pour off marinade.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill chicken, turning occasionally, until grill marks form, about 5 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 13.4 1.8 28.2 103 491 Full nutrition