Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 135
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on both sides. Grease aluminum foil with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Combine sugar, eggnog, and 1/2 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add vanilla candy pieces and marshmallow cream; mix until smooth. Stir in rum extract.
- Pour sugar mixture into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle nutmeg lightly on top. Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes. Score fudge into 36 pieces. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Lift up the ends of aluminum foil to remove fudge from the pan. Cut through scored lines with a large knife.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 5 22.5 0.6 11 31 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The flavor of this fudge was good but would have been better if the nutmeg was mixed in rather than just sprinkled on top. As a nutmeg lover I definitely upped the nutmeg to more than a pinch- ...
5 stars for flavor and ease of recipe. I wish it wasn’t so crumbly but I’ve made it twice already and got rave reviews!