Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 17 m servings 118
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 squares)
- Line a 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on both sides. Grease aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon bun frosting, white baking chips, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt into the frosting mixture. Fold in graham crackers. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Remove from pan by lifting edges of aluminum foil; cut into squares.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 5.9 15.3 0.9 3 68 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Simple and delicious! The brand of frosting that I bought was the Pillsbury(R) brand and, in fact, the recipe can be found on the back of the label on the tub. I suggest cooking this at 30 secon...