Ingredients8 h 14 m servings 254
- Grease a 9-inch square pan with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and 1/3 cup butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until white chocolate starts to melt, about 3 minutes. Stir until smooth. Continue to microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir rum flavoring, vanilla extract, and nutmeg into the white chocolate mixture. Fold in cranberries and walnut pieces. Pour fudge into the buttered baking pan, spreading it evenly into the corners.
- Let fudge cool until set, 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- Try using dried apricot pieces or other dried fruit instead of the cranberries. If using dried apples, try using apple pie spice or ground cinnamon in place of some or all of the nutmeg.
- Nutmeg varies a lot. You usually need less if you're grating it fresh than if you're using a five-year-old jar of ground nutmeg.
Per Serving: 254 calories; 15.3 26.5 3.7 18 64 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Wow! What a great recipe! I loved the texture and flavors- I think next time I might even double the mix-in amounts. I did sub pecans for walnuts because of personal preference. I love the s...
11.9.16 This is a very simple recipe to make, and it comes together quickly. I did have to microwave it for about 8 minutes for all of the white chocolate chips to melt. This may be a personal...
2nd time I made this it turned out "less white "colored. It was more yellow than white. I wonder if it's a difference in butter? Or over- microwaving to get the chips to melt . Anyone have this ...
My friend and I had a hard time not slicing off "just a little more" "to even the edges" while watching a movie the other day. By the time Thelma and Louise had sailed into the blue sky over the...
I didn't make any changes. I will be making this again. So easy to make!
Very rich and decadent! I forgot to chop the fruit, would have cut into squares better if I had remembered. Also made it with dried montmorency cherries, want to try it with other dried tart fru...
Defiantly not my favorite but good. I reduced the nutmeg. I don't recommend.... use as written