Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 262
- Stir cake mix and confectioners' sugar together in a large microwave-safe container. Add butter and milk.
- Heat cake mixture in the microwave, covered, for 2 minutes; stir immediately. Stir in sprinkles gently.
- Pour caramel into an 8-inch baking pan. Sprinkle cashews on top. Pour cake mixture evenly on top. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- Substitute soy or almond milk for the milk if desired.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 13 36.4 1.7 25 214 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used caramel not caramel sauce and cashews; it was great. Carmel sauce would have made a gooey mess. Leaving out the caramel would have made microwaved cake batter. It's important to follow di...
This isn't the traditional fudge, and I chose to leave out the optional caramel and cashews. I had no problem with the batter consistency, but this isn't a recipe I would make again.