Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 163 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Combine white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a separate microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir mixture until smooth. If chips aren't completely melted, continue heating in the microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth.
- Stir crispy rice cereal and peanut butter into white chocolate-butterscotch mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon semisweet chocolate in lines across the peanut butter mixture. Run a knife in the opposite direction of the chocolate lines to achieve a swirled, tiger-stripe pattern. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 10 minutes. Cut into small squares.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use chunky or smooth peanut butter as desired.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 10.3 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 49 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used a double boiler rather than the microwave, except for the semi-sweet chocolate and it was great!