Country Breakfast Casserole from McCormick®
Ingredients55 m servings 339
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Cook crumbled sausage in large skillet on medium heat until brown, stirring occasionally. Drain sausage. Spread in lightly greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over sausage.
- Beat eggs, water, milk and Gravy Mix in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over cheese. Arrange bread cubes evenly over mixture. Drizzle butter over bread, if desired. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cooking Tips:
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate unbaked casserole overnight. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325 degrees F oven 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serving Suggestion: Prepare additional package of McCormick® Original Country Gravy Mix or McCormick® Sausage Country Gravy Mix as directed on package. Serve with casserole.
- Test Kitchen Tip: Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter over bread cubes before baking.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 23.9 16.8 20.9 200 893 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Will definitely make again. I made my own sausage gravy, added an additional egg and used baguette bread instead of sliced. It turned out great! The bread turned out like crispy bread and mad...
I made this for my husband this morning and it has now become my new favorite breakfast! Full disclosure: I used refrigerated biscuits cut up into fourths instead of bread, layered them with hot...