Ingredients15 m servings 311
- POUR whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter).
- POUR 1 1/2 cups of cold water and chicken broth into the pan, ensuring that the liquid covers the pasta.
- Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- COOK on high, stirring occasionally, until 3/4 of the liquid has evaporated.
- ADD Barilla(R) Tomato & Basil sauce, oregano, mozzarella, and rotisserie chicken to skillet and continue to COOK for approximately 2 minutes.
- REMOVE skillet from heat and STIR Parmigiano-Reggiano and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 9.2 45.9 12.5 13 414 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I might add some garlic and herbs next time to boost the flavor, but overall this was a hit with my whole family.
so good...added more broth and sauce when needed them some red pepper flakes to heat it up!such a quick and easy meal!
Really easy and really yummy! I used chicken breast. Cut it into chunks and cooked it before adding. I can see how rotisserie chicken would be yummier now though (and I added seasonings to the c...