Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- POUR whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter).
- POUR 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- COOK on high, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- ADD dry mustard and cream and bring to a simmer then, REMOVE the skillet from heat and gently FOLD in the sharp cheddar, Parmigiano and parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 30.3 44.7 20.6 99 409 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Added more cheddar for reasons lol It was really good. The parsley is a nice addition, my 14 yr old says he's like it again. Thank you for another keeper.