Jen's One Pan Penne with Mushrooms and Arugula
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- POUR whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter).
- POUR 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- ADD mushrooms and turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- COOK on high, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- When desired pasta texture is reached, REMOVE from heat and STIR in arugula and cheese. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 237 calories; 3 43.9 10.1 6 209 Full nutrition