Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- POUR whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter).
- POUR 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- Turn the burner to high and set your timer to 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- After 5 minutes add meatballs and STIR to combine.
- With about 1 minute left, ADD both sauces and SEASON with salt and pepper, FOLD to combine.
- REMOVE the skillet from the heat and TOP with onions, cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 171 calories; 9.2 11.1 10.3 49 381 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1