One-Pot Vegetarian Chili Mac
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- PLACE Barilla(R) Pronto(TM) pasta, garlic, onions, bell pepper, beans, tomatoes, and spices into the pot.
- ADD broth/water. Cook over high heat.
- After 5 minutes ADD the spinach.
- Continue cooking until all of the liquid is absorbed and the spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally (5-10 minutes).
- STIR in cheese while the chili mac is warm.
- TOP with fresh parsley and serve!
Per Serving: 190 calories; 7.2 21.4 11.2 20 563 Full nutrition