Pecan-Crusted Chicken with Grapes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 757
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk buttermilk and egg together in a shallow bowl.
- Combine flour, ground pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a deep dish.
- Dip each chicken breast in the buttermilk mixture and transfer to the flour mixture; turn to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in the baking pan. Drizzle melted butter on top. Sprinkle pecan halves over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until coating is golden, about 30 minutes. Scatter red grapes and green grapes into the baking pan. Continue baking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have buttermilk on hand, try using 1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
Per Serving: 757 calories; 31.5 16.3 98.2 314 519 Full nutrition