Ingredients38 m servings 354
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a wire rack with cooking spray and set on top of a baking sheet.
- Pour flour into a wide bowl.
- Whisk egg whites with water in a separate bowl until foamy.
- Mix saltine crackers, pecans, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour, dip in egg whites, then coat with cracker mixture. Arrange on the wire rack. Spray chicken tenders lightly with cooking spray; flip and spray the second side.
- Roast in the preheated oven, turning once halfway through, until crisp, 18 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 12 20.5 39.7 97 573 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These chicken tenders tasted ok. They are definitely healthier than the fried ones or even the baked ones using melted butter, olive oil or mayo as part of the breading process. I was hoping to ...
I substituted Saltines with Ritz crackers. And, would make this again. Flavorful!