Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 339
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, 1 cup apple cider, eggs, butter, and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl; mix until smooth. Pour batter into the tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Stir confectioners' sugar and 3/4 cup apple cider together in a small bowl to make the glaze.
- Pour glaze over the cake and let soak into the cake and down the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes. Invert onto a plate and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 13.3 52.1 3.8 82 455 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Excellent cake. Would be best with a spiced cider. I added 1tsp of cinnamon and 1/2 tsp of ground cloves to the cake batter and 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp cloves to the glaze since my cider wa...
Very easy to put together and smells great, but I couldn't get it out of the pan! Was I supposed to let it cool before glazing it? I drizzled it while warm and let it sit 30 mins per directions,...
amazing cake-I glazed it after I took it out of the pan. Coworkers loved it!!!
The cake was moist and very tasty, but didn't taste much like cider. Maybe I needed to use a different kind of cider. I'll give it another try with a cider directly from one of our nearby cider ...