Cranberry Walnut Pie
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 444
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl; beat thoroughly. Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with the prepared crust. Pour in cranberry and walnut mixture; smooth the top. Cover the rim of the crust with thin strips of aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool before serving, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Altitude changes: The times indicated here are for high altitude. Baking at lower altitudes should only take 40 to 45 minutes total.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 24.6 53.6 6.1 85 352 Full nutrition