made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 98 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and coriander seeds; cook, stirring occasionally, until toasted and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Transfer cumin seeds and coriander seeds to a mortar; crush with a pestle. Add rose buds and crush to a powder. Mix in red pepper flakes and paprika with a spoon.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor; pulse into grains the size of rice.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in riced cauliflower until warmed through, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle cumin mixture evenly over cauliflower and stir to distribute evenly. Remove from heat and cover; let "couscous" steam for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro over couscous. Fluff with a fork and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil on top.
Per Serving: 98 calories; 6.1 g fat; 10 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 45 mg sodium. Full nutrition