Savory Sausage Sun-Dried Tomato and Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 772
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
- Combine sausage, pumpkin, onion, and sun-dried tomatoes in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until sausage is browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer sausage mixture to a large bowl. Mix in bread, heavy cream, Cheddar cheese, eggs, milk, Gruyere cheese, salt, and pepper. Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, 30 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can bake these in buttered muffin tins to make 12 muffin-sized bread puddings, if desired. Reduce baking time by half if using muffin tins. Enjoy hot!
Per Serving: 772 calories; 65 18 30 352 1489 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1