Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 269
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen )
- Mix mashed potatoes, stuffing, eggs, Parmesan cheese, poultry seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour panko bread crumbs into a wide shallow bowl. Form 2 tablespoonfuls of stuffing mixture into a ball. Roll in bread crumbs until well coated. Repeat with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry stuffing balls, 4 at a time, until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack; sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve fried stuffing balls with cranberry sauce.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 14 34.7 6 34 674 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1