Ingredients38 m servings 262 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 4 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, 1 tablespoon white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk milk, 2 tablespoons butter, and apple cider vinegar together in a small bowl. Pour over the flour mixture; mix until a soft dough forms.
- Dust a flat work surface with flour. Roll dough out to a 6x7-inch rectangle. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons butter on top.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the buttered dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise into a log. Cut into 4 pieces using a sharp serrated knife. Place 1 piece in each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on all sides, 13 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 12.2 g fat; 35.7 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 305 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Do yourself a favor and make these cinnamon rolls! This recipe was so unbelievably easy, I almost wanted to cry! No yeast, no waiting for the dough to rise! Just mix the ingredients together, kn...
So easy and simple to make. I topped them with a powdered sugar and milk glaze. They were very good even without the glaze.
This was wonderful - a keeper for sure. My very pregnant daughter-in-law requested cinnamon rolls when I visit later this month, but I've never tried to make the original yeast-based ones. And ...
After reading other's reviews, I doubled the recipe and sprinkled pecans over the cinnamon mixture just before I rolled the dough. This was a great recipe that I'll definitely make again! It's s...
These were so easy to make! I followed the recipe exactly except for the dimensions of rolled out dough. I wasn’t too worried about the appearance of mine, so I just rolled it and cut slices fro...
I doubled the recipe and made them with Gluten Free flour. I made mine mini rolls. Everyone Loved them. They actually thought I bought them not made them.
Sooo good! And sooooooooo much easier (and faster) than regular cinnamon rolls. I did have to use more flour than the recipe called for. Unfortunately i just added till i got a good consistency...
These cinnamon rolls are AMAZING!!! So light and fluffy, not overly sweet, and super easy. Even better with icing. (Hint: Add the icing while cinnamon rolls are still warm. It almost melts into ...