Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 500
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Cook chow mein noodles until soft, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Mix flank steak, teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, cornstarch, and 2 cloves garlic together in a small bowl.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 4 cloves garlic, 1 cup water, chow mein sauce mix, teriyaki glaze, and sriracha sauce in a separate bowl to make sauce.
- Preheat a wok over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons peanut oil. Add steak and onion; cook and stir until beef is brown and onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons peanut oil into the wok. Add carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, and celery; cook and stir until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Return steak and onion mixture to the wok. Add noodles, sauce, bean sprouts, shrimp, bok choy; cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles are heated through and shrimp are opaque, about 4 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Cook's Notes:
- This dish can be ruined quickly with too much sriracha sauce, but I wouldn't leave it out.
- Substitute vegetable oil for the peanut oil if desired.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 16.4 69.9 24.8 54 1789 Full nutrition