Ingredients19 m servings 346
- Mix flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl until smooth. Mix in milk, molasses, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk flour mixture into milk mixture until batter is combined; a few lumps are okay.
- Grease a griddle lightly with oil; preheat over medium-low heat.
- Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- These take a little longer to cook and should be cooked on a lower heat.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 14.7 45.5 8.2 62 451 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used honey instead of molasses because my Mom and I don’t like molasses and it was good.
Add some chopped walnuts and maple syrup for a special treat. Molasses (unsulphured) makes these pancakes a good for you treat and you won't need much syrup. Cook on a lwer temperature for a l...
Yum. I had gingerbread pancakes in a restaurant in Texas and waited forever to make them at home. Thank you so much for this recipe. It was simple and I had all the ingredients in my kitchen.
Yummy. Half a recipe made 13 medium-sized pancakes. So... I feel servings(10) is a bit inflated-- I don't think 2-ish pancakes is a serving, or at least not at my house. Anyway! I substituted...