Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Mix chicken, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, vinegar, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper together in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; place in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup vegetable oil into a shallow baking pan; place in the preheating oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon salt, 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and flour together in a shallow bowl. Spread out evenly in the bowl.
- Remove baking pan from the oven. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture, one piece at a time, and gently place into the hot oil.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven, turning once halfway through, until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Top chicken with Cheddar cheese and chives.
You might also like
Per Serving: 348 calories; 22 8.5 28 75 1491 Full nutrition