Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 307 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken pieces, in batches if necessary, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Add 1/2 of the onion rings, wine, chicken bouillon, cinnamon, garlic, thyme, and bay leaves. Cook over low heat until chicken is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir remaining onion rings into the skillet. Cook until softened slightly, about 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Stir crema Salvadorena into the onion mixture in the skillet until well blended. Spoon over chicken.
- Cook's Note:
- The crema Salvadorena that I use is made in Houston by the Castro Cheese Company. If you cannot find it in your area you can check their website.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 21.7 g fat; 7.9 g carbohydrates; 19.3 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 357 mg sodium. Full nutrition