Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add broccoli florets to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
- Heat 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add greens, broccoli, chickpeas, and tomato paste. Stir to combine.
- Add in garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and remaining olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Cook for about ten minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Break three Eggland's Best eggs over mixture. Do so carefully so that the yolk stays in tact to the membrane.
- Place skillet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with fresh herbs of choice - I used cilantro.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 8.7 47.6 14.6 112 1548 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2