Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 35 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks; place yolks into bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork. Add 3 tablespoons salsa and sour cream; mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Top each with about 1/2 teaspoon salsa and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time or up to 24 hours.
Per Serving: 35 calories; 2.4 g fat; 0.5 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 61 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I thought these were great. Simple and different way to have deviled eggs. I used jarred salsa, which was fine, but fresh would have been better. I added a little more sour cream. I topped wit...