Ingredients30 m servings 35
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks; place yolks into bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork. Add 3 tablespoons salsa and sour cream; mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Top each with about 1/2 teaspoon salsa and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time or up to 24 hours.
Per Serving: 35 calories; 2.4 0.5 2.9 94 61 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Simple and tasty. Thanks for the great idea for a twist on standard deviled eggs!
These were perfect as written! Best with fresh homemade pico de gallo.
I thought these were great. Simple and different way to have deviled eggs. I used jarred salsa, which was fine, but fresh would have been better. I added a little more sour cream. I topped wit...