Pea Pesto Open-Faced Sandwiches
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Pea and basil pesto spread over toasted bread slices is topped with a fried egg--great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a food processor, combine basil, peas, garlic, salt, pepper, and extra virgin olive oil. Process until smooth and blended.
- Toast bread in oven (350 degrees F) or toaster for about 3-4 minutes.
- In a small non-stick saute pan, over medium heat, break Eggland's Best egg onto surface, carefully.
- Fry until transparent membrane turns to white, and yolk is cooked.
- Remove and repeat for each egg.
- Spread about one tablespoon of pesto atop each piece of toast.
- Gently lay each egg atop the pesto.
- Sprinkle with extra salt, pepper, and extra virgin olive oil (optional).
You might also like
Per Serving: 384 calories; 33.2 13.5 7.7 186 814 Full nutrition