Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 500
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Preheat your waffle cone maker and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together 2 large eggs.
- Over medium heat, heat a small skillet with a tablespoon of oil until hot. Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, slowly pull them the skillet with a spatula, forming soft curds. Continue cooking, until desired doneness. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, mix waffle batter according to package directions. Pour 1/4 of the batter into the waffle cone maker, making sure to spread it out evenly.
- Close lid and cook for about 1 minute before checking for doneness. Cook until browned to your liking. Immediately, place done waffle cones into taco holder to form shape.
- Stuff with scrambled eggs, then top with bacon, jalapenos, and chives.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 23.8 38.4 33.7 417 1819 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1