Ingredients28 m servings 208
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble or chop into small pieces.
- Separate 6 biscuits into 2 rounds each. Press rounds into 12 cups of a muffin tin, pressing up sides to form biscuit dough cups.
- Mix eggs, bacon pieces, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese together in a bowl.
- Fill muffin pan biscuits with egg mixture about 3/4 full. Sprinkle remaining 3 tablespoons cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until egg mixture is set, 18 to 22 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Do not overfill muffin cups or the egg mixture will spill over. Place foil under muffin pan when baking for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.4 17.2 8.8 104 557 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I was a tiny bit skeptical about this recipe because I'm not a terrible fan of refrigerated biscuits unless for biscuits and gravy. However!!! I was so pleasantly surprised! These were perfectly...
This is a really cute, kid friendly recipe! I made this for breakfast for my son's sleepover. This made feeding a group of kids really easy and quick! The only thing I did differently, was sprin...
Simple. The wife loves these. I try to stick to the recipe if I'm rating. Only changes: a bit of salt in the egg mixture, and I didn't have Borden cheese and used WM shredded cheddar. I mig...
I followed the recipe as written however I made my own biscuits using Bisquick. I think I will roll them out a little thinner next time but otherwise really tasty. I like them for a easy breakfa...
I made this today to test out the recipe before making it for a Thanksgiving breakfast. I added salt and pepper to the egg mixture but changed nothing else. Husband and I gobbled down three apie...
Came out perfect. Don't eat bacon so I added green onion. This is a keeper.
These were really good! I didnt have bacon, so I actually diced up black forest ham lunch meat and used that instead. I also doubled the cheese because cheese is life and my boyfriend and I add ...