Ingredients10 m servings 708 cals
- Place a skillet over medium heat.
- Butter 4 slices of bread with a tablespoon of butter each. Place 2 slices butter side down onto skillet. Place 2 slices of cheese on each.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the roasted raspberry chipotle sauce onto each sandwich, and top each with 2 more slices of cheese.
- Top each with remaining bread, butter side up. Grill until bottom is lightly browned; flip sandwiches over. Grill other side until browned and cheese has melted.
- Cook's Note:
- For a kid friendly version use white or wheat bread and their favorite jelly in place of the raspberry chipotle sauce.
Per Serving: 708 calories; 44 g fat; 48.2 g carbohydrates; 22.1 g protein; 121 mg cholesterol; 1049 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I've been wanting to make this for awhile now, but was having difficulty finding the raspberry chipotle sauce. I was telling my BFF about it, and low and behold, what does she bring me when she ...
Could this be any more delicious? Nope. This is the tops. The sweet, smoky flavor with spicy cheese is amazing. My husband liked them so much, he asked me to make them for his lunch. Wrapped in ...
Who doesn't love a grilled cheese? But with chipotle sauce? This one definitely piqued my curiosity. I didn't have the roasted raspberry chipotle sauce but I did have pomegranate chipotle sauce...
Another awesome Borden recipe! My family loves grilled cheese sandwiches, and adding the sweet raspberry and chipotle sauce elevated this lovely lunch to cheesy, smokey and sweet gooness. Best g...
I made these tonight for my husband and myself. Trust me when I say that as amazing as this recipe is, we made it even more savory by adding strips of bacon to our sandwiches. The salty goodness...
Cheesy, fruitty, and oh so good! A great twist on grilled cheese. I couldn't find raspberry chipolte sauce so I used raspberry instead. The cheese melted perfectly and had such a great taste! Wi...
Admittedly I used raspberry preserves instead of the raspberry chipotle but this was great! I love the sweet twist the raspberry lends to this grown up grilled cheese. This is an easy way to mak...