Ingredients30 m servings 376
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place melted butter in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine grated cheese, panko crumbs, and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish.
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels. Roll each chicken breast in the melted butter, then roll in the Parmesan crumb mixture, return the coated chicken to the baking pan, leaving a little space between each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan crumb mixture over the top of the chicken and spoon any remaining melted butter over the top of the Parmesan crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cut large chicken breasts into serving sized pieces to ensure fast and even cooking.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 17.7 13.3 43.4 134 494 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
11.7.16 Didn’t have any Italian seasoning on hand, so I used Italian-style panko bread crumbs This is plenty easy for a weeknight dinner but good enough for company, too. Simple enough to mak...
We loved this! It was so easy and the directions were perfect as far as cooking time. The 25 minutes was exactly precise. I liked that the recipe did not have to even be flipped adding to the ea...
I really enjoyed this recipe. I used an Italian seasoning with red pepper flakes, which went so well with the cheese! The method and timing is perfect. The chicken was so tender and juicy, my fa...
Thanks, Baking Nana, for our dinner tonight. The ingredients are spot on with one exception---it needed salt and pepper. Next time I will use some of my favorite Papa's Seasoning from this sit...
This is one terrific recipe! I made this for my family with the granddaughters and it was completely finished and had lots of compliments. Would definitely make this again as I also found this...
I used freshly grated parmesan as I can't get Borden products here. Very quick to put together and very moist and tender. They were a bit anemic , mine were a bit on the larger size, so I put th...
This is a tasty way to make chicken. I just added some garic salt and pepper. Mine was done in 20 minutes.
Winner winner chicken dinner! No changes made and I loved this recipe didn’t rely on salt & pepper for seasoning. This is perfect enough for every day dinner, or with minor tweaking can be conve...