Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine honey, peanut butter, dried fruit, rice flour, eggs, coconut oil, almonds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl; mix until dough comes together.
- Roll dough into balls and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until centers are set and edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute brown rice syrup or pure maple syrup for the honey if desired.
- Substitute almond butter or tahini for the peanut butter if desired.
- Substitute quinoa flour for the rice flour if desired.
- Use egg replacer instead of the eggs if preferred.
- I like a mix of dried apricots, raisins, apples, and dates.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 13.2 26.7 5.8 31 161 Full nutrition