Almond Butter and Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 73 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in oats, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Scoop spoonfuls of banana and oat mixture onto the baking sheet. Scatter sliced almonds over cookies; sprinkle turbinado sugar on top.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until set and browned on the bottom, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Add chocolate chips or raisins before baking if desired.
Per Serving: 73 calories; 2.1 g fat; 12.4 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 21 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I've made these simply with 2 ripe bananas, 1/2 c of almond butter and 2 c of oats with vanilla, sea salt and cinnamon added. They're healthy but not fat free. Any nut butter will contain fat. I...